Friday, September 19, 2008

Numero Uno


Ha, well I finally joined the "cool crowd" and created a blog. I enjoy writing but have never been good at committing myself to journaling every day. And when I say journaling, I mean pen to paper. I figure this outlet will work a little better since I'm on a computer a good part of the day so writing here is a little more accessible. My thought behind this blog is to provide an outlet for expression, thoughts and questions about what is inspiring to me. But I also want others to share their inspirations here too. What is inspiring to one person may be uninspiring to another person but that's what I find so fascinating - that each person has something unique to them that makes them wonder why? Let us open our eyes to new things, places and ideas to create a better understanding of what's around us, but more importantly, a better understanding of ourselves.

My first inspiration for today: the sky. A limitless space that produces unimaginable beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KO! This is so incredible. I'm so proud of you....I'm happy to report that I'll be "numero uno" to comment =)

Hm...inspiration? I get inspired by the natural beauty of our earth. Much like the photo here. It's experiencing this sort of beauty that keeps me dreaming and hoping.

I look forward to reading more posts, and maybe I'll even pitch you one day...hahaha

Amy Alohna